My Humanities Story


For starters, I didn't have time to do the project itself. Since my group and I didn't corporate during the semester to the fact that one of the members left the group. Leaving 2 of us behind, resulting to have no project at hand. Honestly, I really wish I could go back and do the whole thing and finish the project beforehand. Overall, I want to apologize for the lack of turning things in on time and being late, resulting in no project during this semester. 

Looking back to the first week of humanities class, my thoughts when taking this class is that I get to learn the concept and idea of Buddhism itself from different regions in Asia. Also, I would expect that this would be an easy class to go through since I have take 2 humanities classes last semester. My goals are to be able to turn things in on time and be corrupt during the class discussion. Until now, at the end of the semester, I didn't achieve the goal of doing so since the discussion is difficult for me to handle, like the video vs. text and the blogs, also finding the quotes for both the texts and the videos themselves, are getting more challenging over the semester, and I was disappointed that I didn't turn things in on time as expected. Overall, I would expect more for myself in the future for other classes.

The Big Buddha, Phuket 
Karon, Thailand

The interesting thing while taking this class is learning more about the Buddha since before I took this class, I knew a little about it, and now I do. What I learn in the class is, what I think, how different Asian countries would learn about the Buddha and how they're different from one another based on the countries. From what I already know is that the religion itself comes from India, and it comes from a prince that doesn't want to do what his father says and does his own thing when he grew up. That being said, that's what I learn and know while taking this class.

Comments

Popular Posts